Monday, November 8, 2010

Space Ship!

This here, is a space ship i made on illustrator. I made it myself with the help of dennisdesign.com. It was pretty difficult and we used a varied bunch of tools to make this wondrous project.

New Skills: We did not use many new tools but we did, however, use tools in different ways. For example I made the flames using circles but we used the path finder tool to make it look the way it is. I also learned how to use the gradient tool which is now my favorite tool in the program.

Reflection: I never thought i would enjoy using illustrator but i did and it was very difficult but my final product was awesome.

I would give my self a 10 for participation and a 10 for quality because i worked very hard on this and it had an amazing outcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment